The “best of” management benchmarks
Management theories and examples of managerial situations.
Management reference books and the Management White Paper
Management theories and personal development
Management is at the crossroads of several paths: self-knowledge, pragmatism, good use of theories and humanism. Depending on your area of interest, you will find below links to a large number of management topics and theories.
Management theories – 9 cross-disciplinary dossiers
- New! Management dossier: who are the best managers and what makes them different?
- Management and Communication theory
- Management and Motivation theory
- Management and Leadership Theory
- Management theory and the Manager Coach
- Management theory and Group Management
- Management theory and Emotional Intelligence
- Management theory and Agility concepts
- Management theory and corporate culture
Management theory – 7 tools on competencies
Découvrez les livres
sur le Management aux éditions EMS
Management theory and psychology – 7 Dossiers
- Management Theory and Psychology – Introduction
- Management Theory and Neuroscience – The innate impacts on behaviour
- Management Theory and Jung – “5 factor model”, a personality grid
- Management Theory and Transactional Analysis – Child adult parent
- Management Theory and NLP – the elasticity of our brain
- Management theory and Karpman’s triangle – victim rescuer persecutor
- Management Theory and Personality Dictionary
Management Theory – The Assess Manager Library
Formations offertes: Nous vous accompagnons dans la prise en main
des questionnaires et l’interprétation des bilans.
Inscrivez-vous aux sessions depuis votre espace partenaire
Management theory reader testimonials
“A real bible for all managers and HR directors :)”.
A highly relevant book with a very in-depth reference framework of the skills that managers need to develop to adapt to tomorrow’s world (…)
“All the keys to leadership development
The approach is simple, pragmatic and rich in examples, summaries and exercises.
“A mine of inspiration for my coaching and training”.
I appreciate the references to current neuroscience, positive psychology, the latest work on motivation and major managerial trends.
“At last, a book on management that mixes everything that is important and useful with practical application.”
To go further with Assess Manager