Assess Manager is an innovative recruitment test which combines several results in a single questionnaire: personality, management and managerial potential. It is also used inassessments because of its high level of accuracy
Manager recruitment test
A qualitative assessment to help you choose the right future employees – Recruit better to build loyalty.
Launch your invitations from your Recruiter platform. Consult the results, create reference panels, etc…
*15 free credits for 15 days
Why choose the Assess Manager recruitment test?
- The best value for money
- Free online training at no extra cost, and easy to learn
- 1 questionnaire, for several reports: personality recruitment test and management recruitment test
- Several formats to suit your needs (client version, candidate version, your version)
- A recruitment test that candidates appreciate in the investigation phase
- Employer branding: customise reports with your logo
- Tools to identify the qualities required for a given position (basic access)
- Detecting potential
- Used by assessment centres
Personality test rates for your recruitment needs
Start with the free evaluation version and see for yourself.
What do the Assess Manager recruitment tests look like?
The recruitment test graphs: see the personality and management recruitment test reports.
How long does it take to read a report on the professional side?
Via a graphical reading, 5 to 10 minutes.
We recommend that you take our free online training courses, which help to reduce the time taken. The Assess Manager recruitment test offers several report versions to suit the reading time available and the degree of depth the recruiter is looking for.
The report for the recruitment candidate is adapted to the context: it can be personalised with your logo, and you have 2 possible formats (very short, more detailed). You always keep the most detailed version for yourself.
Customer summaries are made easy.
Anonymous access to the database enables you to target your needs: typical profiles, most sought-after qualities, etc. You can test these features for 15 days by opening a free, no-obligation account.
*This offer is valid once per company.
To go further with Assess Manager